Registration is now open for American Beverage Licensees’ 14th Annual Meeting in Denver, Colorado on June 12-14, 2016. The event will connect leading on-premise and off-premise beverage alcohol licensees for a program full of informative speakers, issue discussions, industry networking and hospitality events.
Marking ABL’s 14th anniversary, the 2016 ABL Annual Meeting will look at the issues of the day for independent beverage licensees and explore what lies ahead in the evolving beverage alcohol marketplace. In looking to the possible future in other states, part of the meeting’s program will examine Colorado’s regulated recreational cannabis market, including its impact and implications on beverage licensees and the broader beverage alcohol industry.
- Colorado Rockies/San Diego Padres baseball game hosted by MillerCoors
- Welcome Reception hosted by the National Association of Beverage Importers
- Annual Luncheon
- General Session featuring speakers addressing craft brewing, recreational marijuana and the general business outlook for the beverage alcohol industry
- ABL Board of Directors Breakfast hosted by the Presidents’ Forum of the Distilled Spirits Industry
- Retailer of the Year Awards sponsored by Brown-Forman
- ABL Honors Gala featuring the ABL Top Shelf Award Presentation
This year’s ABL Annual Meeting will be held at the Grand Hyatt Denver, just steps from downtown Denver attractions, including the 16th Street Mall and other attractions.
ABL’s nightly rate is $219*
Rooms must be booked by May 13.
Book online or by calling (888) 421-1442 and referencing “2016 ABL Meeting” to receive the discounted rate.
*++ $219 does not include taxes and fees.
To stay up-to-date on the 2016 ABL Annual Meeting including speaker announcements and social events, attendees can visit www.ablusa.org and follow the ABL Conference on Twitter at@ABLUSA or on Facebook