Register Today to Join ABL in St. Louis on June 10-11
Bethesda, MD – Beverage alcohol industry hot topics are on the agenda when the ABL Annual Meeting convenes on June 10-11, 2023 in St. Louis, Missouri. REGISTER today to hear from experts on issues that impact the hospitality industry and many of the responsibilities of operating a retail beverage business.
With the COVID-19 pandemic officially over, lingering changes and the new normal of inflation, workforce challenges and evolving generational expectations by customers and employees are just some of the topics that speakers will touch on during the ABL Annual Meeting in June.
2023 Annual Meeting sessions and speakers include:
- Alcohol Industry Economic and Market Update – Lester Jones, Vice President, Analytics & Chief Economist, National Beer Wholesalers Association
- Payment in Retail: What’s Going on with Swipe Fees? – Stephanie Badger, Vice President, The Nickles Group; Merchants Payments Coalition
- Reporter’s Notebook: Beverage Alcohol Media Insights – Christopher Shepard, Writer & Editor, Beer Marketer’s INSIGHTS/Craft Brew News/Alcohol Issues INSIGHTS
- Cannabis: From Application to Operation– Tony Gallo, Managing Partner, Sapphire Risk Advisory Group
- Direct-To-Consumer Case Study: Michigan – Spencer Nevins, President, Michigan Beer & Wine Wholesalers Association
- Active Shooter Awareness – Robert Smith, President & CEO, Nightlife Security Consultants
With more speakers and sessions being added, the time to register for the ABL Annual Meeting is now. Registration is open and is $349 per person. Click to REGISTER for the ABL Annual Meeting. Make sure to BOOK YOUR ROOM at LIVE! By Loews – St. Louis to get the ABL Annual Meeting rate of $215/night++. Rooms are available on a first come, first-served basis and are going fast.
The ABL Annual Meeting will also feature networking and social events including the ABL Top Shelf Award Luncheon sponsored by Molson Coors Beverage Company, and a tour and tasting of the Anheuser-Busch St. Louis Brewery sponsored by Anheuser-Busch.
Attendees will have the opportunity to connect with colleagues at the Opening Night Reception on Saturday, June 10 while enjoying a wide range of industry products from the following supporters: Beam Suntory, Brown-Forman, Campari Group, Diageo, Dripping Springs Distilling, E&J Gallo Winery, Edrington, Garrison Brothers Distilling, Infinium Spirits, Mast-Jägermeister US, Lalo Spirits, Luxco, Milestone, Moet Hennessy US, Pernod Ricard USA, Remy Cointreau, Samson & Surrey, Sazerac, Serralles USA, Stoli, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, and William Grant & Sons.
Sponsorship opportunities are still available. Please contact Susan Duffy at 301-956-3657 for more information.
For more details and updates on the ABL Annual Meeting program and speakers, visit: https://ablusa.site-ym.com/