COVID-19 – Resources
ABL continues to monitor the rapidly changing situation related to the spread of COVID-19. Concern for the health and safety of our members and the entire hospitality industry is paramount, as is the impact on retail alcohol beverage licensees’ businesses. ABL is actively lobbying the federal government for relief for those beverage licensees – primarily bars, taverns and restaurants – that have been forced to shutter their doors to prevent the spread of the virus. ABL is also working with state affiliates to make sure that our members are getting the help they need.
Below are updates, information and resources that may be helpful to beverage licensees during this time. Please feel free to let us know how we can be of assistance during this challenging time for our industry by emailing email@example.com.
- ABL COVID-19 Impact Model – Developed by an economic research firm, the interactive COVID-19 impact model estimates changes in sales, employment, and wages for on- and off-premises alcoholic beverage retailers, as well as for the industries directly and indirectly affected by them. For more information, contact ABL at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ABL Statement Regarding Deregulation of the American Alcohol Industry in Response to the COVID-19 Crisis
- Center for Disease Control
- Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Paycheck Protection Program – An SBA loan that helps businesses keep their workforce employed during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Emergency Advance (EIDL) – This loan advance will provide up to $10,000 of economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing temporary difficulties.
- SBA Express Bridge Loans – Enables small businesses who currently have a business relationship with an SBA Express Lender to access up to $25,000 quickly.
- SBA Debt Relief – The SBA is providing a financial reprieve to small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- U. S. Department of the Treasury
- U.S. Department of Labor
- Alcohol & Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB)
- U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- S-Corp Association
- Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget
- Beer Institute
- Brewers Association
- National Alcohol Beverage Control Association
- National Beer Wholesalers Association
- Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of America
- Wine Institute
- Associations Now
- Meetings Mean Business Coalition